Return Authorization Request
MSI Precision Instruments
1220 Valley Forge Road, Bld. 34
Phoenixville, PA 19460
(800) 322-4674 Toll Free
(610) 935-8181 Local
- With our prior written authorization, returns may be made within 30 days of purchase for a full credit. Instruments must be unused and in their original package.
- To insure proper credit, you must complete our "Return Goods Authorization" Form (RGA) and return the completed form to us. A restocking and inspection charge of 20% will be charged on all authorized returns more than (30) thirty days after our invoice date. No returns will be accepted after 90 days. A restocking charge may be assessed on any return in our determination was not an error of MSI Precision.
- Goods accepted for return will be on a merchandise-credit basis only and we can only accept prepaid shipments.
- Any merchandise returned without approval will be subject to an automatic restocking fee with a minimum of 35%.
- Notify our Customer Service Department in writing or by phone of your request for return authorization.
- We will mail a "Return Goods Authorizations" form.
Please complete the form with the following information:
- Our Stock Number
- Invoice Number
- Date of Invoice
- Reason for return
- When your form has been approved, we will issue you an authorization to return and a label.
- The following types of goods are NOT eligible for credit:
- Custom designed instruments
- Instruments which have been used, marked or altered in anyway.
- Engraved instruments
- Discontinued products
- Sterile products
- Color coated instruments
Notice: We have several convenient ways for you to request a RGA Form.
For your convenience; You may complete the Online RGA Authorization Request Form below.
Call us at: 610-935-8181
Fax us at: 610-935-5844
Please do not ship your product until you have received a valid RGA Number.