The BRAVO is one of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market today.
The BRAVO fractionated vacuum chamber autoclave continues the SciCan tradition of being at the forefront of innovation and technology. BRAVO is true to the STATIM reputation for speed, providing rapid cycles for all types of instrument loads. BRAVO is a class B fractionated vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuum to improve steam penetration and post sterilization vacuum to improve drying.
With closed door drying and vacuum technology, the BRAVO is able to dry faster than other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO’s DriTec Vacuum heat drying gives fast and consistent loads every time
- Intelligent drying cycle options detect when moisture is removed from instruments and packaging, tailoring the drying time to each load.
- DriTec technology heats the chamber while a vacuum removes and evaporates any remaining moisture on the instruments.
- Incorporating both pre-vac (to remove air) and post-vac (to help drying) phases, Bravo technology ensures perfect steam penetration and rapid cycles for all instrument loads.
- BRAVO offers the perfect blend of speed and capacity; total cycle times, including drying, are completed in about half the time of other chamber autoclaves.
- BRAVO 17V and 21V are two of the fastest chamber autoclaves on the market, sterilizing and drying instruments in as little as 24-28 minutes.
- BRAVO 21VSize L × W × H***
25.0 × 19.0 × 16.5"
635 × 480 × 420mm
5.5 gal/ 21L
D10 × L17.5”
D254 × L445mm
120V, 15A or 220V, 10A